Car Airchamber. With over 10,000 units delivered around the world Airchamber is the the most widely used method for dry storage of vehicles and personal effects. And our friendly and knowledgeable after-sales service has kept many Airchambers in perfect running order for more than 20 years. The unique 3-D inner frame is lightweight but effective and maximises the space available for storage within the chamber. Once you have erected your Car Airchamber (a simple procedure needing no tools which can be seen here) instant and accessible dry storage is always at hand.
- Unique, rigid frame is designed for rapid assembly and super lightweight – meaning the Car Airchamber is fully portable when erected.
- Full height ‘door panels’ on both sides allow easy access to either car door.
- High quality lightweight synthetic resin material is UV protective, anti-static, flame resistant and tested to temperatures as low as -25oC. The material eliminates rapid changes in air temperature, preventing the formation of condensation thus eliminating damp and mould.
- The base sheet is a highly durable nylon-plastic weave which is fuel, oil and brake fluid repellent. This super durable material has been developed to allow users to carry out minor maintenance within the Car Airchamber.
- Hi-tech static trap filtration system removes all abrasive particulate matter from the atmosphere ensuring your vehicle/items remain in pristine condition.
- Specified with 12v brushless electric fan motors, for maximum longevity and efficiency. These powerful energy efficient fans process around 50,000 litres of clean air per hour, rapidly drying damp vehicles and preventing condensation and rust.
- Swift circulation of fresh air turns any shed or barn into the perfect environment for storing any occasionally used items (great for electric or mechanical garden equipment). Supplied complete with mains transformer and holdall.
- Much less trouble than a bubble!
Not sure of your car’s dimensions?
Visit http://www.carfolio.com and use their vehicle search facility.