Car Airchamber. With more than 20,000 units sold around the world, Airchamber is the the most widely used method for clean, dry storage of vehicles and personal effects. Depended on by private classic car and motorbike collectors, concours d’elegance enthusiasts, race teams and professional storage companies Airchamber quickly provides an energy saving solution for a permanently clean, dust and condensation free area in any garage, shed, barn or warehouse, while allowing instant access to its contents.
The unique 3-D inner frame is lightweight but effective and maximises the space available for storage within the chamber. Once you have erected your Airchamber (a simple procedure needing no tools which can be seen here), instant, economical and accessible dry storage is always at hand.
Our friendly and knowledgeable after-sales service has kept many Car Airchambers in perfect running order for more than 20 years. We always maintain stocks of replacement parts should you need them.
- The unique, rigid frame is designed to maximise internal space and for rapid assembly. It’s super lightweight construction means your Airchamber can be repositioned when erected.
- Door panels on both sides allow easy access to either car door without deflating the Airchamber, and the full height is maintained throughout the envelope.
- Our high quality lightweight cover material is UV protective, anti-static, flame resistant and tested to temperatures as low as -25C. The constant airflow prevents rapid changes in air temperature which cause condensation as a result eliminating the possibilty of corrosion, damp and mould forming in your car/bike or possessions.
- The base sheet is a highly durable nylon-plastic weave which is fuel, oil and brake fluid repellent. This tough, easily cleaned material has been developed to allow users to carry out minor maintenance within the Car Airchamber.
- Hi-tech static trap filtration system and positive pressure prevents dust and abrasive particulate matter from entering the Airchamber ensuring your vehicle/items remain in pristine condition.
- Automotive specification 12v brushless electric fan motors are designed for maximum longevity and efficiency. These powerful energy efficient fans process around 50,000 litres of clean air per hour, rapidly drying damp vehicles and preventing condensation and rust.
- Airchamber converts any shed, garage or barn into the perfect environment for dry storing any occasionally used items (great for keeping tools, electric or mechanical garden equipment rust-free). Supplied complete with mains transformer and holdall.
- Provides rodent free storage.
- Can be erected by one person, no tools are needed. Airchamber is much less trouble than a bubble!
Not sure of your car’s dimensions?
Visit http://www.carfolio.com and use their vehicle search facility.