Whatever you are storing – a car, motorbike or bicycle -antique furniture, fabrics or paintings – computers or documents - even temporary storage can result in permanent damage from the effects of hidden moisture which encourages rust and mildew. Airchamber is the economical, energy saving solution for damp garages, barns and workshops in both domestic and industrial applications.
- Creates a perfectly dry environment to prevent rust and mildew and filters out airborne dust
- Unique 3-D rigid frame ensures maximum internal space and allows instant access.
- Super economical to run with power saving 12V fans
- Protects against accidental damage, keeps pets and children at bay
- Multiple sizes to cover most vehicles and storage needs
- Air filters are efficient,long lasting and easily cleaned
- Much more effective and with running costs a fraction of dehumidifiers
Could moisture be killing your car or possessions?
Unless you keep them in a controlled environment it most certainly will be. Nothing poses a bigger threat to the owners of cherished vehicles and possessions than hidden moisture and constant condensation. That’s why serious car collectors and storage companies throughout the world use Airchamber to preserve their vehicles and possessions from long term damage through corrosion and mildew as well as dust and airborne pollutants.
Stop the Rot …
The reason Airchamber works so well is it is simple yet extremely effective; and in a world of ever increasing energy costs it is a very economical solution for both individuals collectors and professional storage companies.
Twin highly efficient fans flow up to 50,000 litres of clean air through the storage cell after even the smallest airborne particles have been trapped by the electrostatic filters. Moving air naturally absorbs moisture by promoting evaporation just as a washing line does, the moisture escapes with the airflow as water vapour through vents and the closed zips in the Airchamber cover. Even a wet car will dry relatively quickly in an Airchamber. And because the air is constantly being replenished the chamber will remain condensation free (quite simply because rapid changes in temperature cannot occur). The result is completely dry and clean storage, a beautifully cleaned car or motorbike will remain so if kept in an Airchamber for long periods of time.